- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Absolutely GRAND...Wifey & I on our way back from vacationing in Kentucky had issues with what we assumed was brakes and rotors because of the loud grinding noise and stability censors going off & on. So we found you guys on Google, you got us in immediately, and we're back on the road in a little over an hour. For ball bearings, thank goodness for you all. I'll tell you from past experiences, mechanics would've repaired what I thought was wrong initially (brakes and rotors), & said by the way the ball bearings are bad. We thank you for your honesty & swift hospitable service! "On The Road Again!". Thanks Gentlemen! -The Hymes Family
Great people! Everyone here is nice and helpful and won't take advantage of senior females.