Davis Auto Parts & Repair Inc: Buy An Oil Filter
At Davis Auto Parts & Repair Inc we recommend replacing your oil filter every time you change your car or truck's oil. Your oil is pumped through tight lubrication lines to feed fast-moving metal engine parts, instantaneously. Every time you drive your car, your motor oil accumulates microscopic particles of metal shavings and engine dirt which are trapped by your oil filter. Spending a little more on the cost of the best oil filter can increase the lifespan of your car's engine. Call us today at 304-253-7771 and let's talk about the right oil filter for your vehicle.
6 Qualities That Make An Oil Filter "The Best" for drivers in Beckley
- An affordable, high-quality oil filter usually falls in the $7 to $16 price range.
- Features a durable base gasket to prevent motor oil from leaking and thermosensitive adhesive seal to keep filtering media in place.
- Designed to withstand 3 to 5 times greater flow force than the engine's operating pressure.
- It offers a filtration capability for 7,500 or even 15,000 miles and filters 100% of the motor oil.
- Designed with a "Wrench-Off" feature. These oil filters feature a large nut on the end of the filter canister that allows the oil filter to be tightened or removed with a socket wrench.
- At Davis Auto Parts & Repair Inc we can help you find an oil filter with a Synthetic or Micro Glass filtration media. Avoid cellulose or paper media oil filters unless you intend to change your oil every 3,000 miles. Cheap oil filters with cellulose media may also only filter 40% of motor oil.
- Synthetic filter media is effective in removing 50% of the particles in sizes ranging from 20 to 40 microns, and 24% of particles in the 8 to 10-micron range.
- Microglass filter media increases the effortless flow of motor oil to your engine and only needs to be checked or replaced every two to five years or 10,000 miles. Most high-end micro-glass oil filters include extremely fine metal media or micro glass.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Absolutely GRAND...Wifey & I on our way back from vacationing in Kentucky had issues with what we assumed was brakes and rotors because of the loud grinding noise and stability censors going off & on. So we found you guys on Google, you got us in immediately, and we're back on the road in a little over an hour. For ball bearings, thank goodness for you all. I'll tell you from past experiences, mechanics would've repaired what I thought was wrong initially (brakes and rotors), & said by the way the ball bearings are bad. We thank you for your honesty & swift hospitable service! "On The Road Again!". Thanks Gentlemen! -The Hymes Family
Great people! Everyone here is nice and helpful and won't take advantage of senior females.